If you need to relax after a long day, then soaking in a wood fire hot tub will offer you one of life’s greatest pleasures. Designing a wood fire hottub in your backyard can be a huge dilemma, presenting a challenge to make it aesthetically pleasing within your landscape. Deciding whether to integrate woodfire hot tub or outdoor fire bath and have it look good can be a challenge in of itself. We have put together a fantastic collection of ideas to help you decide on how to incorporate a wood burning hot tube into your backyard.
A wood heated hot tub is a round or oval barrel tub, made of high quality cast iron and equipped with a wood burning stove under the wood fire hot tub. No electricity needed, these fire heated hot tubs can be put just about anywhere. Light the fire and fill your senses with all that these woodburning hot tubs can bring, feel the warm water envelope you, hear the logs crackling and breath in the aroma of the burning wood, add to that a starry sky and yes that’s pretty much perfect!
FREE delivery up to 3 weeks across mainland Europe
Characteristics of wood burning hot tub:
- diameter:: 2300 mm
- water tonnage: 1,8 t
- fire hot tub height: 730 mm
- capacity: 5-7 people
- heating time: 40-50 min
- spending of wood: 1,5-2 wheelbarrows of firewood
- material: alloy cast iron
- properties: keeps temperature for a long time, heats up evenly, does not burn out
- fire tub thickness: bottom – 45 mm, board – 30 mm
- shape: truncated cone
- coating: coated with a silicon-based material
- surface: foundry shale
- bottom: flat
- construction: no welding and welding seams, cast, monolithic
- heating method: wood burning hot tub
- water drainage: pump
- cleaning method: household bath products, brushes, sponges
- cleaning products: household chemicals for baths
- packaging: pallets (120 * 80 cm) “European standard” – 2 pcs
- delivery: tow truck, on-board transport with lateral or upper unloading, autovalve, tilt transport
- unloading: crane, manipulator, loader with a capacity of 1.8 tons
- installation: on the prepared basis, on the furnace from a refractory brick with metal support
- brand: Hot iron Tub
- warranty: 30 років
- our advantages: convenience of the form products are certified resistance to loadings durability a 30 years guarantee
- export conditions: FCA, CPT customs clearance
- ТАRIC, CN, ТНВЭД, УКТЗЕД, code: 732 21 000 0
- terms of sale: prepayment
- BUY now: 7900 €
It arose as a compromise between the largest and the smallest woodburning hot tub. It has proven itself well in both private and commercial use.
Relax in a woodfired hot tub all year round, in any weather
Why wood fire hot tub? Thanks to natural materials in interior design (natural stone, wood), it not only looks attractive, but also fits perfectly into the landscape. Hot tub heated by fire can be used throughout the year, either alone or in combination with other wellness products. Our wood heated tubs not only offer wonderful moments or relaxation, but also prove their medical and the health benefits of their users!
Wood burn hot tub – wellness in any weather.
We have thoroughly studied this issue.
Our tub form is the most convenient.
What is hot tub fire heated made of?
The best material for firewood tubs is cast iron. No wonder the best baths, furnaces, fireplaces, grate, and furnace fittings are cast from it.
Delivery is carried out by own transport or the companies-carriers. This requires open transport or tilt transport, with top or side unloading.
The manipulator, the crane, the loader with a loading capacity from 1,8t is suitable for unloading.
How does hottub fire works?
Start the procedure with wood heated hot water up to 38 degrees to understand how your body responds to this. Soaring in a tub at 38-40 degrees Celsius, feels like 80-110 degrees Celsius in the sauna.
Wood burning hot tub diy
We provide advices on construction companies that have installed such wood fire hot tubs in your region or photos, recommendations, drawings to install yourself.
Production facilities are based on modern equipment (Swedish “HYBE Maskin” and “Malcus”). The products are licensed to be tested in our own laboratory.
BUY HOT iron TUB «model L»
It is difficult to convey the difference between a bath and hot tub, just as it is difficult to convey in words the smell of fresh bread, the aroma of a thunderstorm or hay.
It is an unforgettable pleasure to use wood burner hot tub at any time of the year. Such procedures lift the mood, give joy, please people and have a positive effect on health.
I want to experience this feeling again and again, and your customers will be happy to tell their friends and acquaintances about your place with HOT iron TUB!